Find out about my charity work to help poor but talented youths gain dignity in livelihoods through sports
Rudisha started his 2016 Olympic title defense campaign with a win in Melbourne. Find out where he is headed next
In one electrifying week in 2010, Rudisha ascended to the throne of 800 metres after twice breaking the World record to crown a memorable season, in which he proved his credentials as the new star of middle distance running. Since then, he has never looked back.....and now boasts 8 of the 10 fastest times ever ran in history, over 800m!
If you want to know more on how the Olympics work, take a look at these articles:
1) Unveiling the Legacy of Olympic Running Records and Their Impact
2) Unveiling the Power and Passion of Paralympic Running Events
3) Role of National Identity and Patriotism in Olympic Running
4) Psychology of Olympic Running: Mental Toughness and Focus
5) Uniting Cultures and Nations: The Cultural Significance of Olympic Running
6) The Multifaceted Impact of Olympic Running on Host Cities
7) Top 10 Rules for Getting Ready for Olympic Athletics
8) The Role of Judges and Referees in Olympic Competitions
David Rudisha has been proudly sponsored by Adidas since his early years in running, over the years he has experienced how good training equipment provided by adidas has helped him achieve what he has achieved, and become who he has become
David Rudisha was awarded an award for The Best Male Athlete of London 2012 during the inaugural ANOC Gala Award Dinner held in Bangkok on 7th November 2014
Rudisha has been sponsored by Adidas since he started running, over the years he has experienced how good training equipment provided by adidas can help an athlete achieve his/her dreams
The brands of the adidas Group complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. adidas products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world.